A HIGH-VALUE target was arrested by Talomo Police Station operatives in a buy-bust at Km. 8.5, Matina Pangi, at 9:27 p.m. on Nov. 13.
Major Rosario T. Aguilar, Talomo Police Station commander, identified the suspect as Jomel Gonzaga Darapan, 28, a painter, and a resident of the area.
She said the operatives conducted a buy-bust operation, resulting in the suspect’s arrest. They confiscated illegal drugs with an estimated street value of P397,800, the report said.
Meanwhile, Aguilar lauded her team for the operation’s success.
“I congratulate my men for this job well done. It’s a fulfillment of our mandate, especially since we have successfully caught this person classified as one of the high-value targets. To our community, I assure you that we will continue to double our efforts until we have rid all the streets of crimes and illegal drugs,” she stated.
A case for violation of Republic Act 9165 is being prepared for filing in court against the suspect.
- Man sued for P3-M shabu
- Leni hit for comment on COVID-19 surge
- Dayanghirang: City to have a new congressional district
- Timesman | How I welcomed 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 3rd place finishes for RPVGCC squads in 73rd PAL Interclub
- Local priest dies of COVID-19 in Tagum
- MY TURN | Manila Bay Savior – Part 2
- Military flights to continue amid region air travel ban
- LGUs urged: Establish Halal councils