An alleged big time drug pusher was arrested by the elements of Talomo police in a buy-bust operation conducted in Purok 25, Gardeña Street, People’s Village in Barangay Ma-a around 9 p.m. on Tuesday.The suspect was identified as Vergil Paloma alias Angkol, 40, tricycle driver, and a resident of Tarragona, Davao Oriental.
Major Ronald Lao, the Talomo Police Station commander, led the operation, in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
Lao said they launched a buy-bust and agreed to buy half a kilo of suspected dried marijuana worth P12,000. Also seized from him were a Cherry phone, P420 in cash, Honda TMX, and the buy-bust money.
The drug evidence has an estimated street value of P60,000.
For now, the suspect and the recovered evidence are now in the custody of the Talomo police for proper disposition.x
- Mom in her kitchen. See what’s cooking, too!
- ROUGH CUTS | These rumor mongers
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 6, 2021
- Rough Cuts | No need to find alibis
- Police, victims, and a call for change
- SCENE CITY | Verdeli opens as newest destination in Malagos
- DCPO recognized as best police office
- 59 communist guerrillas surrender since January
- Scene City | Quarantine is a blessing in disguise
- President urged: Cancel franchise of electric coop