Eight illegal drug suspects were arrested in separate operations conducted by Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency
(PDEA) and Philippine National Police (PNP).
Agents seized five sachets containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu from five suspects in a buy-bust operation on Wednesday. They were identified as Archen Ian Ipal Hawil, a resident of Barangay Cabantian, Buhangin District; Ralph Anthony Baroy of Camus; Rhangie Cabentes Labarias of Guerrero Street; Ken Niez Simbajon of Barangay 22, Boulevard; Nanie Balawa Bamo of Muslim Village
Also on that day, two other suspects were arrested in a buy-bust operation in Barangay 19-B.
Satar Ali Mamakan of Barangay 19-B, Poblacion District and Juditha Parahinog Brabat of Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District were allegedly caught in the act of selling illegal drugs.
Recovered from them were five sachets containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu weighting 0.1600 grams with an estimated street value of P4,000, one improvised medical tube tooter and P500 marked money. The suspects were newly identified drug personalities and considered street level pushers operating in Barangay 19-B
In Barangay 9-A, Poblacion District, another suspect was arrested after he was complained to be trespassing in the house of Katrina Villamor Mangmang
His arrest led to the recovery of illegal drugs.
Agents recovered a plastic bag containing suspected dried marijuana with fruiting tops, having an estimated street value of P2,000, folded white paper with a suspected marijuana content having an estimated street value of P50 and a wood marijuana pipe.
All arrested suspects are now in police custody for proper disposition.
By Michaella D. Nuenay, JMC Intern
- VM gives 8.5 rating to outgoing Council
- It’s the best time to Join the Flip Side: All the reasons to pre-order the latest Galaxy devices
- Two 30-minute power interruptions on January 15 in Maa, Magtuod, Mandug and Indangan
- Painting as her calling
- Tabula Rasa | Celebrate 2019 Kadayawan with Art
- Programs needed In GDP forecast, says top official
- AIDurian Project set to start next year
- 1,661 suspects arrested in drug ops since 2017: DCPO
- 116 police recruits fail neuropsychiatric exam
- ROUGH CUTS: The digital Kadayawan Week celebration