The Davao Light and Power Company Inc. (DLPC) in collaboration with the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) XI, Department of Energy (DOE) Mindanao, and SM Lanang Premier is set to cater 5,208 beneficiaries of 4Ps (Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program) for the DLPC Lifeline Rate Subsidy application.
The activity will cater applications of 4Ps beneficiaries from the sub-districts of Agdao, Buhangin A and B, at Cinema 6 of the SM Lanang Premier, from September 18 to 30, 2023, 8AM to 5PM.
In coordination with DSWD-XI, the activity seeks to increase awareness and applications for Lifeline Rate Subsidy, to further help those who belong to the marginalized sector of society.
In line with this, applications will undergo a validation process, and Davao Light will issue a Certification of Lifeline Coverage to the customer after confirmation.
Meanwhile, for non-4Ps beneficiaries, validity will be for three years from the issuance of Certification from SWDO, and they may apply for renewal two months before the expiration of their certification to the mentioned government agency.
The Lifeline Rate provides a discount on electricity bills of qualified marginalized or low-income customers whose monthly electricity consumption is 100kWh or below, based on the discount level set by the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) and is applied to the generation, transmission, distribution, supply, metering, and systems loss charges only.
- BANGSAMORO SPEAKS | Our instrument for change is already in our hands
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Davao takes Pink October seriously
- TYBOX | Finding identity and integrity as artists
- IMPULSES | Let’s play with PhET in class
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- DA information caravan draws 654 farmers, producers
- P10.3-M granted to uniformed personnel in Reg-XI through CSBP
- Former government employee found dead with 44 stab wounds
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- Show cause order