A FATHER and son duo, along with the former’s nephew, were arrested in a buy-bust operation at Purok 4, Barangay Ma-a, at 5:59 p.m. on Friday, Sept.15.
Meanwhile, police seized more than half a million worth of shabu from the arrested suspects.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, spokesperson of Davao City Police Office (DCPO) identified them as Alain Peligrino, 48, his son Jericho Peligrino, and nephew Luke Peligrino, 27.
The Special Operation Group/City Drug Enforcement Unit and Sta. Ana Police Station allegedly confiscated drugs weighing 33.76 grams with an estimated street value of P540,160.
Police also recovered the P16,000 in bogus money used in the transaction.
The suspects and the evidence are now in the custody of the Sta. Ana Police Station for documentation. They will face a case for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- P14-M worth of prizes up for grabs in the 14th Eaglemasters Golf Tourney
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Women leaders oppose DSWD’s “discriminatory” policies
- TIMESMAN | My last wish!
- IMPULSES | Coffee, choco love affair in Iloilo City
- Solar farm project to attract tourists
- Alleged IP rebel leader slain in Army encounter in Bohol
- Second batch of rice retailers to receive subsidies next week
- Fatal motorbike crash claims two young lives
- DCPO records 69 robberies, thefts from January-September