A 20-YEAR-OLD driver and his 15-year-old cousin both died after their motorcycle crashed into a drainage in Purok 8, Barangay Baracatan, Toril District, around 6:30 a.m. on Sunday.
Police identified them as Jeboy Tocaling Lopez, single, and passenger Jay Ar Lopez, student, both residents of Purok 6, Baracatan.
According to their cousin Leo Ubuda, Jeboy drove the Honda XRM around 5 a.m. heading uphill to their house coming from Inawayan crossing. However, he lost control of the vehicle and careened toward the box culvert.
As a result, the driver and his passenger were slammed into the concrete and sustained fatal injuries.
Their bodies were brought to Villa Funeral Parlor at GTH Mcleod Toril.
- BANGSAMORO SPEAKS | Our instrument for change is already in our hands
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Davao takes Pink October seriously
- TYBOX | Finding identity and integrity as artists
- IMPULSES | Let’s play with PhET in class
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- DA information caravan draws 654 farmers, producers
- P10.3-M granted to uniformed personnel in Reg-XI through CSBP
- Former government employee found dead with 44 stab wounds
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- Show cause order