FIRST District Rep. Paolo Duterte turned over multi-purpose establishments and facilities to Barangay Langub officials in Talomo District on Sept. 13
In an interview, Langub Punong Barangay Leilani Bacalso said the new facilities would be a center for various community gatherings and services, including awareness drives, assemblies, and other public greetings and activities of the barangay and other local government agencies.
“Without these facilities and roads, Langub would still be in a difficult situation. The infrastructure provided by Congressman Pulong has greatly helped many people here. I am so happy about such progress in our barangay,” Bacalso said.
Bacalso also thanked Duterte for the three multi-purpose buildings situated at Zone 2, 3, and 4, a senior citizens’ building, a senior high school building, a covered court, a barangay hall, and the farm-to-market road.
Bacalso said roads of the barangay are divided into seven separate ways, which has around 4,334 population.
Duterte also urged the barangay to take care of the infrastructure, as well as assured that the First Congressional District will continue its development plans and assistance to all the city’s residents.
- P14-M worth of prizes up for grabs in the 14th Eaglemasters Golf Tourney
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Women leaders oppose DSWD’s “discriminatory” policies
- TIMESMAN | My last wish!
- IMPULSES | Coffee, choco love affair in Iloilo City
- Solar farm project to attract tourists
- Alleged IP rebel leader slain in Army encounter in Bohol
- Second batch of rice retailers to receive subsidies next week
- Fatal motorbike crash claims two young lives
- P500-K of shabu seized from father, son, nephew