THE TALOMO Police Station is investigating the robbery incident at the J&T Express office at Barangay Catalunan Grande around 9:45 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 11.
According to Alger Cawayan, the office supervisor, two men barged into the establishment and declared a hold-up. He described them as wearing black and green long-sleeved rider jerseys and denim pants. They drove a black Nmax motorcycle in their escape.
The two robbers took the workers’ personal belongings and a still undetermined amount of cash sales. Fortunately, nobody was hurt in the incident.
The investigators are now combing the area for CCTVs that might have caught the perpetrators.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC