THE CALINAN Police Station arrested North Cotabato’s top 9 most wanted person in an operation in Barangay Calinan Poblacion at past 10 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 9.
Major Ricky Obenza, the Calinan Police Station commander, identified the suspect as Jay Prajelle Lopez, 25, from Lampayan, Matalam, North Cotabato.
Officers from M’lang Municipal Police Station, North Cotabato and the Calinan Police served the arrest warrant issued on Feb. 6, 2023, by Hon. Alandrez Betoya, presiding judge of the Regional Trial Court Branch 16, 12th Judicial Region, Kabakan, North Cotabato.
The suspect was wanted for two murder counts, a non-bailable offense. He was immediately transported to the M’lang Municipal Police Station following his arrest.
- BANGSAMORO SPEAKS | Our instrument for change is already in our hands
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Davao takes Pink October seriously
- TYBOX | Finding identity and integrity as artists
- IMPULSES | Let’s play with PhET in class
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- DA information caravan draws 654 farmers, producers
- P10.3-M granted to uniformed personnel in Reg-XI through CSBP
- Former government employee found dead with 44 stab wounds
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- Show cause order