A MOTORCYCLE driver died after crashing into a truck at Old Airport in Sasa, Km. 9, particularly at the corner Marla compound, at around 9 p.m. on Sept. 7.
The investigation by the Sasa Police identified the victim as Rogen Biating Conejar, 35, a resident of San Juan, Purok Santa Lucia Village, Agdao.
He crashed on the rear left-side portion of the Hino Elf truck registered to the Davao City Water District. The driver was identified as James Mangayo Bayot, 37, a resident of Lower Del Carmen Village, Old Airport, Sasa.
The victim sustained serious injuries causing his immediate death.
Bayot is now in the custody of the Sasa Police Station, facing reckless imprudence resulting in homicide, while the victim’s body was taken to Rivera Funeral Homes in Km. 12.
- BANGSAMORO SPEAKS | Our instrument for change is already in our hands
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Davao takes Pink October seriously
- TYBOX | Finding identity and integrity as artists
- IMPULSES | Let’s play with PhET in class
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- DA information caravan draws 654 farmers, producers
- P10.3-M granted to uniformed personnel in Reg-XI through CSBP
- Former government employee found dead with 44 stab wounds
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- Show cause order