A 48-YEAR-OLD beauty salon owner drowned while swimming at Coaco Beach, Barangay Pampanga on Wednesday, Sept. 6.
Police identified the victim as Mario Dalumpines Termoso, a resident of 291, Carnacion Street, Buhangin.
The investigation from Sasa Police Station revealed that Termoso could no longer be found around 4 p.m. despite the best efforts of his friend Elbert Bustamante to look for him.
His body surfaced around seven that same evening and was recovered by residents.
- BANGSAMORO SPEAKS | Our instrument for change is already in our hands
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Davao takes Pink October seriously
- TYBOX | Finding identity and integrity as artists
- IMPULSES | Let’s play with PhET in class
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- DA information caravan draws 654 farmers, producers
- P10.3-M granted to uniformed personnel in Reg-XI through CSBP
- Former government employee found dead with 44 stab wounds
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- Show cause order