JOINT forces of the Bunawan and Talisan police stations arrested a top fugitive in a manhunt operation on Aug. 31.
Major Robel Saavedra, station commander, identified the arrested only as alias Rolando, 43, a resident of Sayote, Talisay City Poblacion, Cebu Province.
The suspect was arrested based on an arrest warrant for nine counts of rape.
He said the operation was the result of the continuous efforts of the Police Regional Office XI to arrest fugitives hiding in the region.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC