Cebu Pacific (PSE: CEB), the Philippines’ leading carrier, is inviting every Juan to make the most out of their travels by discovering new destinations with its low fare international flights.
From August 23 to 31, 2023, travelers can book select international destinations for as low as PHP 699 for a one-way base fare, excluding fees and surcharges. The travel period runs from October 1, 2023 to February 29, 2024.
Whether you’re an experienced budget traveler or going on your first trip abroad, CEB makes it possible for every Juan to explore new and exciting international destinations. Enjoy the delicious street food in Singapore, go shopping in Hong Kong, experience Macau’s culture, try dishes at Taiwan’s Shilin Night Market, explore the beauty of Fukuoka, or relax on Australia’s stunning beaches. The world is yours to discover!
Passengers may use their existing Travel Funds to book flights and avail themselves of other add-ons. Cebu Pacific also offers multiple payment options, including payment centers, credit or debit cards, and e-wallets.
Cebu Pacific operates at 35 domestic and 24 international destinations, spanning across Asia, Australia, and the Middle East.
Juander far and wide for less! Book your flights now at www.cebupacificair.com.
- P14-M worth of prizes up for grabs in the 14th Eaglemasters Golf Tourney
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Women leaders oppose DSWD’s “discriminatory” policies
- TIMESMAN | My last wish!
- IMPULSES | Coffee, choco love affair in Iloilo City
- Solar farm project to attract tourists
- Alleged IP rebel leader slain in Army encounter in Bohol
- Second batch of rice retailers to receive subsidies next week
- Fatal motorbike crash claims two young lives
- P500-K of shabu seized from father, son, nephew