THE NEWLY DESIGNATED Talomo police station commander vows to intensify police visibility and intelligence gathering in crime-prone areas to deter the movements of criminals and maintain peace and order.
Major Rosario Aguilar assumed office as the incoming station commander of Police Station 3 (Talomo) in a simple ceremony led by the city director for administration Lt Col Jed G Clamor at the station ground in Matina Crossing on Tuesday.
Prior to this new assignment, Aguilar headed the PS15- Ecoland Police Station.
In her message, she promised to work hard to do her new duties and responsibilities as the new station commander of PS3 to deliver basic services to the community they serve.
“I am thankful to Col Alberto Lupaz, our city director, for the trust and support he has given me and I will repay that confidence by delivering real, measurable results that will truly benefit the people I swore to serve. So, I am asking for the cooperation of all the men and women of PS3- Talomo to bear with me. Ug magtrabaho lang ta ug tarong kay mao mani ato gipanumpaan. So we have to do it right,” she said.
She vowed to continue their relentless efforts to ensure police visibility in crime-prone areas to deter the movements of lawless elements.
Meanwhile, PMaj Noel B Villahermosa, outgoing station commander, will be transferred to the Ecoland Police Station as its new chief.
The officers and staff of the DCPO and PS3 Personnel, Talomo District barangay officials were also present to witness the turnover ceremony.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC