THE ROBINSONS Hotel & Resorts (RHR) announced that the Grand Summit Hotels GenSan received an Agoda Customer Review Award after garnering an average of 9.0 score two weeks ago.
During PEP Talks on Aug. 22, Nonito Cuizon, Robinsons Hotels & Resorts marketing director, said the recognition will also “help them improve their services, in terms of their properties”.
“I guess it is also an indication that Mindanao has a growing destination again after the pandemic, so the Robinsons Hotel & Resorts were very happy for the patronage,” Cuizon said.
As ‘Ber Season’ is fast approaching, the hotel announces its newest RHR Gift Card that customers can use on multiple properties.
Cuizon said that the RHR Gift Card, which has a denomination of P500 – P1,000, could be used for international brands such as The Westin Manila, Fili Hotel Cebu, and local brands like Go Hotels.
Cuizon also said the gift cards “are as good as cash, so you can use it up to the last peso.”
Guests may visit RHR Hotels to avail and purchase the RHR gift cards.
The RHR also offered its Go Go Go promo: Go 24/7 and Go 365 to let customers continue to take advantage of a 24-hour stay period at all Go Hotels, Summit, and Grand Summit locations throughout the Philippines.
Go Online is the RHR’s virtual assistant or chatbot, that assists customers that book online, available via Facebook and Viber apps.
Some of the RHR homegrown or local brands are Summit Hotels, Go Hotels Lanang, and their first-ever Grand Summit located in General Santos City.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC