A MOTORCYCLE ignited and sparked a fire along Datu Bago Extension, Bankerohan, Barangay 5-A, around 11:04 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 21.
Senior Fire Officer 4 (SFO4) Ramil Gillado, the Davao City Fire District spokesperson, identified the owner as Lito Torres, 48.
Gillado said responding firefighters immediately put out the fire at 11:14 a.m.
Based on the investigation, an electrical short circuit caused the battery to ignite. The cost of damage was estimated to reach P5,000.
Photo courtesy of Davao City Public Information Page
- P14-M worth of prizes up for grabs in the 14th Eaglemasters Golf Tourney
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Women leaders oppose DSWD’s “discriminatory” policies
- TIMESMAN | My last wish!
- IMPULSES | Coffee, choco love affair in Iloilo City
- Solar farm project to attract tourists
- Alleged IP rebel leader slain in Army encounter in Bohol
- Second batch of rice retailers to receive subsidies next week
- Fatal motorbike crash claims two young lives
- P500-K of shabu seized from father, son, nephew