SM City Davao, SM Lanang join the nationwide Brigada Eskwela
SM Cares and SM Supermalls continue to be a force for good in spreading happiness in communities.
As a way to help ensure a child-friendly and conducive learning environment for students, SM City Davao and SM Lanang participated in this year’s Brigada Eskwela on August 17 at the Tugbok National High School.
A total of 46 employees, led by SM City Davao mall manager Lester Tantoco and SM Lanang mall manager Kimberly Ann Remolona, have kept the bayanihan spirit alive to help prepare the school buildings donated by SM Foundation in time for the opening of classes.
Tugbok National High School principal Jeson Reyes expressed a message of appreciation for SM’s initiatives.
The annual Brigada Eskwela, which is themed this year as “Bayanihan Para sa Matatag na Paaralan,” highlights volunteer initiatives to ensure a clean, safe, inclusive, and child-friendly learning environment for learners and teaching and non-teaching personnel, and strengthen the resiliency of schools and basic education.
- BANGSAMORO SPEAKS | Our instrument for change is already in our hands
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Davao takes Pink October seriously
- TYBOX | Finding identity and integrity as artists
- IMPULSES | Let’s play with PhET in class
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- DA information caravan draws 654 farmers, producers
- P10.3-M granted to uniformed personnel in Reg-XI through CSBP
- Former government employee found dead with 44 stab wounds
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- Show cause order