A WAREHOUSE in Purok 1, Barangay Tamayong, Calinan District caught fire at 1:30 p.m. on Aug. 11.
The warehouse was owned by Hilda Maras, who actually saw flames shooting out of the wooden building.
The fire quickly spread and razed down the warehouse since it was made with light wood materials. A multicab and a motorcycle were also damaged in the incident.
An investigation is still ongoing to determine the cause of the fire.
- BANGSAMORO SPEAKS | Our instrument for change is already in our hands
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Davao takes Pink October seriously
- TYBOX | Finding identity and integrity as artists
- IMPULSES | Let’s play with PhET in class
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- DA information caravan draws 654 farmers, producers
- P10.3-M granted to uniformed personnel in Reg-XI through CSBP
- Former government employee found dead with 44 stab wounds
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- Show cause order