THE DAVAO City Police Office generated nearly P2 million in fines from 2,572 issued citation tickets to motorcycle drivers with bora-bora (modified mufflers) in a week-long operation from July 30 to Aug. 5.
DCPO chief Col Alberto Lupaz said they recorded P1,874,797 in total fines from all violators in 322 operations, which led to the issuance of tickets to 122 individuals.
Additionally, they impounded 59 motorcycles, resulting in fines amounting to P 53,900 for CTC citation tickets, and collected another P80,000 for temporary operator’s permits (TOP) violations.
Furthermore, the team diligently conducted 194 operations related to RA 4136 (Land Transportation and Traffic Code), resulting in the issuance of 293 TOPs and P 605,547 in fines.
Moreover, they executed 606 operations under C.O 0334-12 (Local Traffic Code), issuing 2,572 citation tickets and collecting fines of P1,135,350.
Lupaz said they work closely with concerned agencies to ensure orderliness and safety on the roads.
- BANGSAMORO SPEAKS | Our instrument for change is already in our hands
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Davao takes Pink October seriously
- TYBOX | Finding identity and integrity as artists
- IMPULSES | Let’s play with PhET in class
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- DA information caravan draws 654 farmers, producers
- P10.3-M granted to uniformed personnel in Reg-XI through CSBP
- Former government employee found dead with 44 stab wounds
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- Show cause order