A TOTAL of over P10-million worth of Hole-in-One and raffle prizes is at stake and up for grabs in the forthcoming 1st Recovery Golf Championship on August 19 and 20.
The two-day golf tourney is slated at the at posh Rancho Palos Verdes and the well-manicured South Pacific Golf Club will be played by a team of four players with all scores to count using Molave system with team classifications from Division A to D.
Lined up as Hole-in-One prizes are Caterpillar Excavator worth P500,000.
Mr. Ludwig Ledesma, President of the Recovery 5.30, Inc. said that Team cham- pions A to D will earn a slot in the National Finals in Malarayat Golf and Country Club in September this year and the winners per
Division will also earn slots in the World Amateur Golfers Championship (WAGC) in Phuket, Thailand come November this year.
Lone presentor is Recovery 5.30, Inc. with Monark CAT Davao, RDL, Trumph Motorcycle Corp; L.V. Ledesma Construc- tion, Inc.; E.C. Zuric Biotherapies, Inc. and J10 sports as major sponsors with 92.3 Wild FM, Retro 95.5, UMBN and Mindanao Times as media partners.
For more details of the tournament you may contact Ms. Maya Cabor through 09776558863 (PR/RTG)
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC