RESIDENTS and visitors of Lucena City, Quezon can now easily and conveniently do their bank transactions at the newly-opened BDO branch in their area.
Combining the benefits of physical and digital banking, clients can opt for paperless and faster transactions by using self-service kiosks inside the branch. Before talking to a branch employee, they can input their transaction details on the Account Assist or Service Assist kiosk. The Account Assist kiosk allows them to queue up their requests to open a new account, while the Service Assist kiosk enables them to deposit, withdraw, or pay their bills. For even faster branch visits, clients can visit www.bdo.com.ph/book-your-visit and schedule an appointment at their most convenient time.
“To enhance our clients’ branch banking experience, we offer physical and digital services to meet their unique needs, from everyday transactions like depositing or withdrawing money to building their future by investing in funds or growing their business,” BDO Unibank said.
Most recently, BDO opened its 1,200th branch located inside the new SM City Bataan in Balanga to meet the growing demands of individuals and businesses in the capital.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC