PARK INN by Radisson Davao will launch an art exhibit called “Portraits of Mindanao” from Aug. 3 until Aug. 31 to commemorate the 38th Kadayawan Festiva.
Thea Ledesma, Park Inn marketing and communications executive, said the partner artist group, Grupo ng Aktibong Mindanaoan Artists, will be contributing with the curated art pieces.
“This exhibit will show curated art pieces and will show the daily lives of not just the people but also the rich culture Mindanao has,” Ledesma said.
Ledesma said a portion of the proceeds for this art exhibit will go to their beneficiary, a school in Bukidnon, and also in partnership with Pasukaddoy.
“Last year, our beneficiary had received 10% from the proceeds, now 15% na po siya,” Ledesma added.
Nineteen local artists from Mindanao will participate in the art exhibit as well.
“It is also noteworthy to highlight that these artworks were actually inspired and based on the actual photographs of Ms. Joji Alcantara, and Sir Dexter Arcenas too, and they were able to give their blessings to these artists. It’s very exciting this year because it’s more curated in line with the portraits of Mindanao,” Ledesma said.
- P14-M worth of prizes up for grabs in the 14th Eaglemasters Golf Tourney
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Women leaders oppose DSWD’s “discriminatory” policies
- TIMESMAN | My last wish!
- IMPULSES | Coffee, choco love affair in Iloilo City
- Solar farm project to attract tourists
- Alleged IP rebel leader slain in Army encounter in Bohol
- Second batch of rice retailers to receive subsidies next week
- Fatal motorbike crash claims two young lives
- P500-K of shabu seized from father, son, nephew