DAVAO-BASED Icon Elites Artist Management will bring “UNLEASHED POTENTIAL” recital fashion show for a cause on July 29 at La Herencia Davao to benefit Field of Dreams Children’s Charity Foundation.
IEAM president Pau Garcia said they use fashion to help generate funds for the all-boys charity, supporting children aged six to teens.
“Some of the kids have no parents, and some are out-of-school youth na pinapaaral po ng charity. The advocacy of the agency is to use our talents for a greater purpose. Not just for fame, not for us, but to give light and hope to others,” Garcia said.
Rowell Divina, one of Mindanao’s content creators, will be one of the show’s guests.
Garcia said the fashion show has garnered 46 sponsors, including big companies like BioSkin PH and NCCC Dept Store. He also said all the proceeds and gathered donations will be given to the charity.
“The fashion models will be wearing kids and teens’ apparel,” Garcia added.
The Davao Icon Elites Artist Management started in 2019 and now manages 38 talents, a mixture of kids and teens.
- P14-M worth of prizes up for grabs in the 14th Eaglemasters Golf Tourney
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Women leaders oppose DSWD’s “discriminatory” policies
- TIMESMAN | My last wish!
- IMPULSES | Coffee, choco love affair in Iloilo City
- Solar farm project to attract tourists
- Alleged IP rebel leader slain in Army encounter in Bohol
- Second batch of rice retailers to receive subsidies next week
- Fatal motorbike crash claims two young lives
- P500-K of shabu seized from father, son, nephew