A SANGGUNIANG Kabataan (SK) President was killed by unidentified perpetrators at his residence at Purok La Suerte, Barangay Binuangan Maco, Davao de Oro, on July 18 around 7:30 p.m.
Lt Col Emerson Pugong, chief of Maco Municipal Police Station, identified him as Jorlanbon Sacay, 24, single, SK municipal federation president, and a resident of the said area.
Based on the witnesses’ statements, the victim attended a meeting at the Maco Municipal Hall with other councilors presided by the mayor. After the meeting, the victim went home on board his Ford Ranger to meet with the other SK officials.
However, upon arriving at his house and alighting from his vehicle, two men on a motorcycle approached him. The back rider shot him multiple times on different parts of his body. They
The victim was rushed to Davao Regional Medical Center at Apokon, Tagum City but was declared dead on arrival by the attending physician.
Crime scene operatives recovered six fired cartridges from a .45 caliber pistol from the site. The victim’s remains are now at Rubio Funeral Parlor in Tagum City.
Photo courtesy of Police Regional Office XI
- P14-M worth of prizes up for grabs in the 14th Eaglemasters Golf Tourney
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Women leaders oppose DSWD’s “discriminatory” policies
- TIMESMAN | My last wish!
- IMPULSES | Coffee, choco love affair in Iloilo City
- Solar farm project to attract tourists
- Alleged IP rebel leader slain in Army encounter in Bohol
- Second batch of rice retailers to receive subsidies next week
- Fatal motorbike crash claims two young lives
- P500-K of shabu seized from father, son, nephew