MORE THAN P100,000 worth of shabu were seized by elements of San Pedro Police Station in a buy-bust from a high-value target at Purok 5, San Pedro Street, Barangay 2-A, on July 18, around 4 a.m.
Major Marvin Hugos, commander of San Pedro Police Station, identified him only as alias Jason, 42, a trisikad driver, and a resident of Purok 15, Barangay 76-A.
According to the report, the suspect sold a sachet of shabu to an operative in exchange for P1,000.
During the operation, seized from his possession were eight sachets of shabu weighing 7.68 grams worth P122,880.
The arrested suspect faces a case for violating Section 5 and Section 11 of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
Photo courtesy of San Pedro Police Station
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC