A TOP drug personality in the city was arrey-bust by operatives of the Sasa Police Station near Insular Village, Barangay Hizon around 9:36 p.m. on Thursday, July 6.
Major Jake Goles, the Sasa Police Station commander, identified him as Ivan Usop, 40, single, jobless, a resident of Poblacion Pagalungan, Maguindanao.
According to the report, a police poseur-buyer, along with the operating team, arrested the suspect for selling a sachet of shabu in exchange for P5,000.
Police recovered from the suspect five sachets of shabu, cellular phone, and a sling bag.
Moreover, the recovered drug items had an initial weight of 3.95 grams with a street market value of P63,200.
The suspect is now in the custody of the Sasa police as he faced a case for violating Republic Act 9165.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC