VICE PRESIDENT and Education Secretary Sara Z. Duterte led the distribution of plaques and certificates to uniformed personnel, government agencies, and stakeholders during DepEd’s Stakeholders’ Recognition Day held at Ritz Hotel and Garden Oases in Davao City on June 4.
One of the awardees is the 10th Infantry (AGILA) Division, received by Major Erick Wynmer Calulot, deputy assistant chief of staff for Civil-Military Operations.
The DepEd recognized the 10th ID for its participation in distributing goods to the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region for Muslim Mindanao teaching and non-teaching personnel during the Pahalipay sa Ramadan last March 2023
The recognition is in line with DepEd’s MATATAG: Bansang Makabata, Batang Makabansa Agenda. The department, together with the help of government sectors and uniformed personnel, sends a message of inclusivity to Muslim communities in Mindanao, paving the way to commence the government project Pahalipay sa Ramadan.
Also gracing the event were Agila Division commander Major General Jose Eriel Niembra, Department of Education XI director Allan Farnazo, and DepEd Caraga OIC director Maria Ines Asuncion.
- BANGSAMORO SPEAKS | Our instrument for change is already in our hands
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Davao takes Pink October seriously
- TYBOX | Finding identity and integrity as artists
- IMPULSES | Let’s play with PhET in class
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- DA information caravan draws 654 farmers, producers
- P10.3-M granted to uniformed personnel in Reg-XI through CSBP
- Former government employee found dead with 44 stab wounds
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- Show cause order