By Sheendy Patricia Olivares | AdDU Intern
THE CIVIL Service Commission (CSC) XI announces that 3,000 applicants have already submitted their requirements for the Aug. 20, 2023, Civil Service Examination.
CSC XI caters to at least 500 applicants per day and aims to reach 20,000 applicants for this year’s last examination.
In a statement, CSC XI regional director Cyril-Nathan SM. Eamiguel hoped to accommodate all applicants as she invited those who wanted to take the examination to avoid the deadline rush.
“There’s no limit. We have a target, but we are willing to accommodate everyone who is willing to take the examination,” he said.
Evelyn B. Yparraguirre, CSC XI chief human resource specialist, said they are processing applications at their different field offices in Davao del Sur, Davao del Norte, Davao de Oro, and Davao Oriental.
She said the total passing score for the examination should be 80%.
They have coordinated with the Department of Education to provide the exam venues.
Applicants must pay ₱500, and the application deadline is on June 21, 2023, which is still ongoing at the SM Lanang C6 Lobby.
The result for the March 2023 takers will be on June 9.
There were no online examinations and applications, to be fair to everyone. Only slot reservation is on the online.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC