The countdown has begun for Fusion: The Philippines Music Festival, the ultimate OPM festival that promises to be a celebration of music, freedom, and unforgettable moments.
As fans eagerly await the much-anticipated event, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide to help you make the most of your Fusion experience.
Whether you’re a seasoned festival-goer or a first-timer, this guide is packed with essential information to ensure you have an incredible time at Fusion 2023.
1. Understand What Fusion 2023 Is About
Fusion is gearing up to be this year’s grandest OPM festival. It’s an epic annual celebration where Filipino talents and fans unite to create a celebration like no other.
Fusion 2023 is set to happen on May 27 from 4:00 PM onwards.
2. Grab Your Tickets
Ticket prices for Fusion 2023 are P1,000 (Bronze), P3,500 (Silver), and P7,000 (Gold). You can
get your tickets online at SM Tickets and Shopee or visit any SM Ticket outlets.
They are running a good promo until May 20, 2023, so grab this chance and save your spot!
3. Secure Your Parking
With plenty of parking options around the venue, finding a spot for your car should be a breeze. But, to make your experience even smoother, I recommend arriving early to score a slot closer to the grounds.
It would be ideal to arrive at least an hour and a half. And if it gets too hot, you can take a short stroll and chill at some restaurants around Harbor Square.
Public pay parking is also available at the World Trade Center, Sofitel Philippine Plaza, and PICC near the venue.
4. Use Google Maps for a Hassle-Free Commute
Looking for directions to Fusion 2023 venue is only a few taps away from your smartphone!
It will take place at the iconic CCP Grounds, J.W. Diokno Blvd, Pasay, Metro Manila. If you’re unfamiliar with this place, Google Maps is your best friend. You only need to pin the location, add your address, and click the “Transit” or the “Best travel modes” icon.
5. Bring the Festival Must-Haves
Remember to pack smart for a full day of music and festivities. Essentials include: ● Tissues/wipes to keep yourself clean
- A blanket for lounging
- A jacket or raincoat for unexpected weather changes
- A power bank for your battery
- An extra shirt for comfort
- Cash for food and any on-site purchases
6. Leave These at Home
To avoid any problems at the entrance, refrain from carrying the following items:
- Outside food & drinks
- Weapons and firearms
- Liquid or flammable materials
- Illegal drugs
- Any audio-visual recording devices except mobile phones
- Any bag or backpack that is bigger than 12×12 inches
- Foldable stool or chair
- All types of umbrellas (only raincoats are allowed)
- Banners, tarps, boards, posters, flags, placards, signages, and streamers
- Selfie sticks
- Candles, air horns, laser pointers or concentrated flashlights, fireworks, and pyrotechnics
7. Review the Program
The Fusion 2023 organizers have thoughtfully divided the performances by theme, so you can enjoy the music you like and take breaks whenever you want.
Here’s how the program will unfold. Kicking things off from 7:50 to 8:26 PM are GraceNote, 6Cyclemind, and Hey June. They’ll be setting the mood with some intense rock vibes!
Then, Lola Amour and Al James will shift gears and slow things down from 8:26 to 8:50 PM. You can relax and sway to their chill music. As the clock ticks to 8:50 PM, Fusion will turn up the heat with hip-hop! Shanti Dope and Gloc9 will take center stage till 9:18 PM.
Another must-see is the rock royalty set with Bamboo and KZ Tandingan. Starting at 9:18 PM, they’ll serve their greatest hits and a special 5-minute duet. From 10:13 to 10:37 PM, the divas will take the stage. Morisette and Denise Julia will blow you away with their powerful vocals!
Prepare to be swooned over by Adie and Arthury Nery from 10:37 to 11:37 PM. Their soulful melodies will surely make your hearts flutter.
Finally, get ready for a satisfying finale from Ben&Ben. Starting from 11:37 PM until past 12, they’ll wrap up this memorable night with their best songs.
Take note of the schedule and make a plan so you can watch your favorite artists.
8. Food and Drink Options
You don’t have to worry about going hungry or thirsty. Plenty of stalls will welcome and fuel you until the end of the event!
9. Dress Your Best
Let your style shine! Fusion 2023 encourages everyone to wear outfits that reflect their personality and make them feel confident and free!
10. Advice for First-Timers
Lastly, you have to get enough sleep, wear sunscreen, stay hydrated, and be patient. These are must-do things! Be at your best to enjoy the experience.
Yay! You made it ‘till the end. Now, you’re all set to dive into the world of OPM on May 27. See you there!
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence