By Ma. Mikaela Alonso and Melvirose Apolinar
\THE NATIONAL Police Commission XI (Napolcom) called on interested applicants from Davao Region to join the Philippine National Police (PNP) entrance and promotional exams on June 17-18.
Napolcom XI’s Administrative Division chief Stephen Manzano said applicants must complete any four-year college course, be under 30, and bring the transcript of records, birth certificates, and diplomas.
“Sa Napolcom po, open po, wala pong limit kung ilan ang kukuha ng examination. So, maa-acommodate po namin lahat ng gustong kumuha ng examination (In Napolcom, we don’t place limits on the number of examinees. So, we can accommodate everyone who wants to take the examination),” Manzano added.
He also cautioned applicants not to deal with fixers.
“Mahigpit po na ipinagbabawal sa aming opisina ang mga fixer. Maaari n’yo pong ipagbigay-alam sa amin kung sinu-sino po ang mga lumalapit at nag-aalok ng kung anu-anong klaseng serbisyo upang mapabilis ang inyong transaction dahil ito po ay mahigpit na ipinagbabawal sa Napolcom (Fixers are strictly forbidden from our office. You can report to us anyone who offers any type of service for faster transactions because, again, this is prohibited in our office),” Manzano accentuated.
Napolcom personnel will be present at the Emmanuel Pelaez Activity Center in Mati City, Davao Oriental, on May 25 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to assist applicants from outside Davao City, while registration in Davao City is open until 12 noon on May 31.
- P14-M worth of prizes up for grabs in the 14th Eaglemasters Golf Tourney
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Women leaders oppose DSWD’s “discriminatory” policies
- TIMESMAN | My last wish!
- IMPULSES | Coffee, choco love affair in Iloilo City
- Solar farm project to attract tourists
- Alleged IP rebel leader slain in Army encounter in Bohol
- Second batch of rice retailers to receive subsidies next week
- Fatal motorbike crash claims two young lives
- P500-K of shabu seized from father, son, nephew