THE POLICE Regional Office XI received 12 patrol jeep 4×2 single cabs, 27 150cc Honda dirt bike motorcycles, and 700 5.56mm Galil basic assault rifles to be distributed to law enforcers in Davao City and provinces, including mobile force companies.
PRO XI director Brig Gen Alden Delvo formally officiated the ceremonial blessing and turnover of vehicles and ordnance equipment from the PNP’s higher headquarters inside Camp Quintin Merecido in Buhangin.
Delvo said the vehicles and other ordnance equipment would enhance the capabilities, efficiencies, and effectiveness in both administrative and operational areas in line with the five-focused agenda of PNP Chief Gen Benjamin Acorda Jr.
He expected the vehicles, rifles, and equipment would speed up the intensified anti-street crime operations and help boost the morale of the PNP personnel. Delvo also thanked the higher PNP headquarters for the support as he assured that they would even improve their performance to serve the people and the community.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC