TWO BEAUTICIANs were arrested by elements of the Tugbok Police Station in a buy-bust along Palm Street, Purok 14, Barangay Mintal, Tugbok District, on Sunday, May 7.
Police identified them as Ednor Pablo, considered a top 4 high-value target, 28, a resident of Jerah Street, Bunawan District, and Kelvin Valencia, 31, a resident of DDF village, Barangay Mandug, Buhangin.
According to the report, the suspects were arrested after allegedly selling illegal drugs to a police undercover. Seized from his possession included the P500 marked money, four P1,000 boodle money, and a coin purse.
The police said that they yielded 4.93 grams of shabu with a street market value of more or less P90,000.
The suspects are held temporarily at the Tugbok police while facing a charge of violating R.A. 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC