A TWO-STORY building of F. Bustamante High School along Malagamot Road was gutted by fire at around 5:54 p.m. on April 30.
Senior Fire Officer 4 Ramil Gillado, the Davao City Fire District Station spokesperson, estimated the damage to reach P1,350,000 million.
He said one of the school teachers reported the incident.
Immediately, Panacan Fire Station firefighters and volunteers responded to the scene. A fire-out was declared by 8:20 p.m.
Further, no one was reported injured during the incident. Investigators have yet to determine the cause of the fire.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC