THE CITY Information Office (CIO) launched the Davao City Contact Center (DCCC) on Thursday, April 13.
Serving as the local government’s central hotline for inquiries and concerns, the contact center aligns with the city government’s “ongoing efforts to promote the active participation of citizens in the growth and development of the city.”
Mayor Sebastian Duterte, Vice Mayor J Melchor Quitain Jr., city councilors, department heads, DCCC staff, and other public officials attended Thursday’s inauguration.
Duterte, in his speech, said the contact center would be the ideal platform where the government can listen to the citizens’ voices and gauge the people’s pulse. He reminded public officials to give weight to citizens’ issues and concerns.
The Davao City Contact Center currently has 36 team members and can be reached 24/7 by dialing 235-9999. The DCCC can also be reached through the following mobile numbers:
City information officer Harvey Lanticse described the contact center as “an information gateway that will address general inquiries with regards to the services, programs, and policies of the City Government and its offices.”
“The DCCC shall become a platform of every Dabawenyo to report concerns and issues from their respective communities that require the attention of the government and other agencies,” Lanticse said.
- BANGSAMORO SPEAKS | Our instrument for change is already in our hands
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Davao takes Pink October seriously
- TYBOX | Finding identity and integrity as artists
- IMPULSES | Let’s play with PhET in class
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- DA information caravan draws 654 farmers, producers
- P10.3-M granted to uniformed personnel in Reg-XI through CSBP
- Former government employee found dead with 44 stab wounds
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- Show cause order