PNP Chief Rodolfo Azurin Jr. reminded Davao Police Regional Office personnel to intensify efforts against crimes and lawlessness during his evening visit at the headquarters in Camp Quintin Merecido on Monday, April 10.
Azurin also ordered police commanders to assess local conflict areas and implement a successful security plan for the upcoming barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) elections.
Azurin, who was set to retire from the PNP service, took the opportunity to thank the PRO XI for its support during his stint as PNP chief.
He also encouraged the continuous effort against crimes and lawlessness, noting that records from the Directorate of Investigation and Detective Management Division (DIDM) show that the eight focus crimes for the first quarter of 2023 (January – April 8, 2023) were reduced by more than 40% compared to the same period in 2022.
Moreover, Azurin commended the PRO XI and the PNP organization’s advancement in gaining the participation of the community through the Kasimbayanan (Kapulisan-Simbahan-Pamayanan), which is geared to unite people from all walks of life.
On the other hand, PRO XI director Brig Gen Alden Delvo thanked Gen. Azurin for his visit and support in performing their duties to the community effectively.
Photo courtesy of PRO XI
- BANGSAMORO SPEAKS | Our instrument for change is already in our hands
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Davao takes Pink October seriously
- TYBOX | Finding identity and integrity as artists
- IMPULSES | Let’s play with PhET in class
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- DA information caravan draws 654 farmers, producers
- P10.3-M granted to uniformed personnel in Reg-XI through CSBP
- Former government employee found dead with 44 stab wounds
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- Show cause order