Rescuers yesterday transferred 11 patients from the Davao De Oro Provincial Hospital – Montevista to the Camp General Manuel T Yan Senior Station Hospital in Barangay Tuboran due to the impact of the earthquakes on the municipal hospital.
The patients were transferred, said Captain Mark Anthony Tito, 10th Infantry Division Public Affairs Office chief, as cracks were observed inside the hospital, forcing patients to temporarily stay outside.
Tito said three military ambulances transported three adults, eight pediatric patients, and their relatives to the military hospital.
Major Gen. Jose Eriel M Niembra, division commander, checked the status of the patients on Wednesday and assured them that proper medical attention would be given to them while staying inside the military hospital.
The transfer of patients was attended by 1001st Infantry Brigade Commander Felix Ronnie B Babac and Davao De Oro Rep Ruwel Peter Gonzaga.
- BANGSAMORO SPEAKS | Our instrument for change is already in our hands
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Davao takes Pink October seriously
- TYBOX | Finding identity and integrity as artists
- IMPULSES | Let’s play with PhET in class
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- DA information caravan draws 654 farmers, producers
- P10.3-M granted to uniformed personnel in Reg-XI through CSBP
- Former government employee found dead with 44 stab wounds
- Alleged drug dealer slain in buy-bust
- Show cause order