AN ALLEGED drug dealer and two others were arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted at Purok 1, Malipayon, Block 9, Lot 9, NHA, Barangay Dahican, Mati City, Davao Oriental, on March 2.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI spokesperson, identified the alleged drug den operator as Danilo Lumapas Jr., 39, married.
Two others, Francis Vincent Owano and Mark Wilson Pregunta, were allegedly taking drugs inside the house when the raid occurred.
Dimaandal said Lumapas sold a sachet of suspected shabu worth P500 to PDEA agent who acted as poseur buyer.
Also, he said the drug den visitors were caught in the act of having a shabu session inside.
Agents of the PDEA Davao Oriental Provincial Office, Police Regional Office XI, and Davao Oriental Police Provincial Office conducted the operation. They seized two sachets of shabu weighing more or less six grams with an estimated value of P40,800, assorted drug paraphernalia, and the buy-bust marked money.
Meanwhile, cases for violating Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) are being prepared against the suspects.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence