AN ALLEGED drug dealer and two others were arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted at Purok 1, Malipayon, Block 9, Lot 9, NHA, Barangay Dahican, Mati City, Davao Oriental, on March 2.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI spokesperson, identified the alleged drug den operator as Danilo Lumapas Jr., 39, married.
Two others, Francis Vincent Owano and Mark Wilson Pregunta, were allegedly taking drugs inside the house when the raid occurred.
Dimaandal said Lumapas sold a sachet of suspected shabu worth P500 to PDEA agent who acted as poseur buyer.
Also, he said the drug den visitors were caught in the act of having a shabu session inside.
Agents of the PDEA Davao Oriental Provincial Office, Police Regional Office XI, and Davao Oriental Police Provincial Office conducted the operation. They seized two sachets of shabu weighing more or less six grams with an estimated value of P40,800, assorted drug paraphernalia, and the buy-bust marked money.
Meanwhile, cases for violating Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) are being prepared against the suspects.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy