THE ARMY Recruitment Office Mindanao encouraged all young professionals who want to serve the country to enter the Candidate Officer Cadet Course (COCC) of the Philippine Army.
Speaking during the AFP-PNP Press Corps Southern Mindanao media briefing on Wednesday, March 1, Master Sgt. Teofilo Cinches, of the Recruitment Office Mindanao Branch Non-commissioned officer l, said that the Philippine Army would have a recruit examination in the city this March 7 at the University of Southeastern Philippines.
“There is a quota of 800 individuals for Army Officers across the country where the first half of them will start training this coming June and the rest this December,” Cinches said.
He added that when anyone enters to become an officer candidate, he will have a monthly salary of P45,556; when he becomes a 2nd Lieutenant, he will receive a salary of P51,879.
Interested applicants can attend its pre-screening schedules from March 4 to 6 at the Army Reservist Office at SIR New Matina, University of Mindanao and USeP.
He added that interested applicants could visit the Army Recruitment Office Mindanao Facebook Page for other details.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC