LAW ENFORCERS arrested two soldiers, a government employee and five others in an operation in an alleged drug den in Purok 13, Barangay San Miguel, Tagum City, Davao del Norte, Thursday night.
Regional Director Naravy Duquiatan of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI, said the subject of the operation was Armando Parallaga , 56, married, delivery van driver and a resident of the place.
The report said the team collared Parallaga for selling shabu with a value of P9,000 to an agent of the agency who acted as buyer.
Duquiatan said Private First Class (PFC) Butch Ysmael Tabuzares and PFC Rigor Ramales of the Philippine Army, Davao del Norte contractual employee William de Vera and three others identified as Yul Clin Misoles, Jodee Porlares and Mike Guadelquiver. Also arrested was Meshel Dano, common-law wife of Parallaga as the were allegedly operating the place as an illegal drug den.
The report said also seized from the group were about P312,000 in shabu and two firearms.
As the cases were being prepared against the suspect, the 10th Infantry Division was also ascertaining units where the two soldiers were assigned.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus