ALMOST all regions in the country will be joining the exhibit in the much awaited Mindanao Tourism Expo from January 27 to 29 at the SMX Convention Center in SM Lanang Premier, Davao City.
This was revealed by the expo’s project manager Joyce Cesar during the PEP Talks press forum last Tuesday, January 17 at SM Lanang Premier.
“The regional offices of the Department of Tourism, including National Capital Region, Cordillera Administrative Region, Ilocos, Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, Calabarzon, Southwestern Tagalog, Bicol, Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Zamboanga Peninsula, Northern Mindanao, Socsargen and Caraga regions, have committed to participate in the exhibit, ” she revealed.
Davao Region, its provinces and cities will be highlighted in a separate pavilion being the host region of the first Mindanao Tourism Expo.
“Our private sector partners have also committed their support. We will also have Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Calamian Travel and Tours (Coron), Dcool Travel and Tours (Coton), Hotel 101 Group, Dusit Thani Group, Holiday Group, Malagos Garden Resort, Park Inn by Radisson Davao, The Pinnacle Suites, Mindanao Pearl International, Davao Visitors Destination Hub, ” Cesar added.
Aside from the exhibit, the expo will also feature a business-to-business activity, a gale that will highlight Mindanao fabrics, and post-event tours to various destinations in Mindanao.
The Mindanao Tourism Expo 2023 is a project of the Department of Tourism XI in partnership with the Davao Visitors Destination Hub, Inc, DOT Mindanao Regional Offices, DOT – Office of Product and Market Development, DOT – Office of the Undersecretary for Tourism Regulation Coordination and Resource Generation.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence