OUR SUSPECTS, including a government employee, were arrested in a buy-bust in Purok 9, South Bay Road, Barangay Lapu-Lapu, Agdao District, at 5:35 pm on Jan. 13.
The alleged drug den owner was identified as Charlie Magne Manila, 47, married. He was arrested by a Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency operative who acted as a poseur buyer in buying a sachet of shabu weighing about a gram worth P6,000.
During the operation, Dimaandal said Mars Frederick Yamson, a public worker, and Archie Datoon and Razine Karl Jaso were caught in the act of having a shabu session.
Two sachets with suspected shabu weighing more or less 12 grams, assorted drug paraphernalia and the buy-bust marked money were also seized during the operation, the report added.
Agents of Regional Special Enforcement of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Regional Office XI, National Bureau of Investigation XI, and Talomo Police Station conducted the joint raid.
He said the suspects will be charged with violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs) Section 6 (Maintenance of a Drug Den), Section 7 (Employees and Visitors of a Den), 13 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs During Parties, Social Gatherings or Meetings,) and Section 14 (Possession of Equipment, Instrument, Apparatus and Other Paraphernalia for Dangerous Drugs During Parties, Social Gatherings or Meetings), Article II of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy