THE body that is investigating the murder of businesswoman Yvonette Plaza has focused on a possible motive of the killing.
“So far maganda na ang takbo nang investigation sa SITG (Special Investigation Task Group Yvonette,” Major Eudisan Gultiano, spokesperson for both the Police Regional Office and the task group, told TIMES Wednesday in an interview.
However, Gultiano did not disclose more details because there are pieces of evidence that have yet to be obtained as the investigators both from the PRO and the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) 11 have been coordinating to ensure that the case is resolved in a 15-day period since the creation of the task group.
Gultiano added that the Regional Anti Cyber Crime Unit has obtained the needed information from the computer of the victim.
“Mostly ang conduct nang investigation nakuha sa area (evidence) and gi connect sa nakuha [information] sa mga witnesses,” Gultiano said, adding that there have been witnesses that have been interviewed and that they have provided key details that might lead to solving the crime.
Gultiano earlier said that several individuals have come out to provide information on the murder of Plaza who was shot dead on December 29 as she was about to enter the house she was renting in Mintal.
The city police office earlier announced that some individuals have raised a P1 million bounty for those who can provide information that will lead to the arrest of those behind the crime.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy