THE THIRD most wanted drug suspect and his accomplice were arrested during a buy-bust operation at Purok 5, Barangay 31-D, around 1:10 a.m. on Dec. 3.
Police seized more than P800,000 worth of shabu during the operation.
PRO XI director Brig. Gen. Benjamin Silo Jr., identified the suspects as Bryan Cabang Lacida, a regional-level top 3 target, and his companion, Eldefonso Alibbon Hinggo.
They were arrested after the poseur-buyer successfully bought from them a big sachet containing suspected shabu in exchange for P5,000 buy-bust money.
Also confiscated from the possession and control of Bryan was a green pouch containing 15 sachets of shabu and a red Samsung phone.
In total, the confiscated shabu weighs more or less 51.20 grams with an estimated street value of P819,200, the report added.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead