LAW ENFORCERS of the Talomo Police Station arrested six individuals in an operation at house in Talomo Saturday dawn.
Major Noel B Villahermosa, station commander, said those arrested were Iries Marabolas, Dexter Fajardo, Jean Esique, Joseph Esique, Berlito Aliganga and Mers Sabayday, all residents of Talomo.
The report said an agent who posed as buyer was able to buy “shabu” from Marabolas, owner of the house, but when the latter sensed that the person was a cop, she immediately ran inside the house where the others were having a pot session.
Seized during the raid were shabu with a street value of P71,200 and about P300 in marijuana.
Villahermosa hoped the arrest of the suspects would have an impact on the community, particularly in curbing the proliferation prohibited substances.
“So far, this is one of the biggest numbers of arrested drug personalities in a single operation we had,” he said.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead