TWO INDIVIDUALS were shot dead by unidentified perpetrators at Padre Gomez corner Mabini Street, Brgy. 33-D, at around 11:20 p.m. on Nov. 24.
Major Marvin Hugos, commander of San Pedro Police Station, said the two victims remained unidentified as of press time.
The casualty was described as around 20 years old, about 5’6” tall, slim-built, with tattoos on his chest and right arm, wearing short pants with no upper garments. The other wounded man was around 19 years old, 5’3” tall, slim-built, and wearing a black t-shirt and short pants.
The 20-year-old died on the spot while the other victim was rushed by the responding police officers of Mobile 07 to the Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC).
Moreover, the report said the other victim is in critical condition but later died around 1:30 a.m.
Scene of the Crime Operatives recovered three pieces of .45 fired cartridges cases, one Vivo Android smartphone, a gold watch, and a silver/gold ring.
In an interview, Hugos said victims had prior police records for snatching and robbery.
The victims’ remains were brought to Angel Funeral Parlor for proper disposition.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead