At around 3pm today, November 11, 2022, a small fire broke out at the construction site of Vivaldi Residences Davao. The fire was quickly controlled and extinguished. The fire was confined to a small file storage area and damage/loss was limited to old file/documents. No part of the residential areas and major building equipment and facilities were affected. No serious injuries were reported as a result of the incident.
The incident was declared under control and fire out at 3:35pm.
We would like to thank the quick and effective response of FO3 Oxales and histeam from the Davao Fire Department, likewise our project management team in the safe and orderly evacuation of our on-site staff, project employees and construction workers.
Rest assured that we will fully investigate this incident and ensure that no similar unfortunate accidents will happen in the future.
FRANCIS ALBERT B. FLORIDO
Euro Towers International, Inc.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat