LAW ENFORCERS killed an alleged drug pusher during an operation Sunday dawn in Purok 10, Barangay 9-A.
Major Marvin Hugos, San Pedro Police Station chief, identified the man only as Karding Tisoy, 31, a resident of the place and a subject of a search warrant for possible violation of the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act.
Regional Trial Court Executive Judge Emmanuel Carpio issued the search warrant on October 21.
The report added that law enforcers were also able to recover about P104,000 in shabu and another 2.5 grams in marijuana from him.
The report said that when the law enforcers were implementing the search warrant Tisoy became hostile, pulled a nine-millimeter handgun and shot the members of the police team.
A member of the team shot him back and hit Tisoy. He was immediately brought to the Southern Philippines Medical Center where he was declared dead.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat