DAVAO City Water District’s Matina, Bajada, and Toril offices and SM Lanang Premier collection center are closed on October 31 and November 1, 2022 in observance of Proclamation Nos. 79 and 1236 (All Saints’ Day), respectively. Regular operations will resume on November 2, 2022.
Due dates for water bill payments in Zone 4 and 5 are moved to November 2 and 3, 2022, respectively.
The DCWD management assures the general public that the operations of its technical departments and 24/7 call center will not be disrupted to ensure continuous water service and offsite customer support. Online water bill payment channels are also available via Landbank iAccess, Link.Biz Portal, and GCash.
For any water service concerns, customers may contact DCWD’s 24-hour call center hotlines at 235-3293, 244-6767, 0927-798-8966, 0925-511-3293 or 0908-441-0653 and chat support in DCWD’s website (www.davao-water.gov.ph) or Facebook page (facebook.com/officialDCWD). (Raynier Roy M. Pahamotang)
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?