DAVAO City Water District’s Matina, Bajada, and Toril offices and SM Lanang Premier collection center are closed on October 31 and November 1, 2022 in observance of Proclamation Nos. 79 and 1236 (All Saints’ Day), respectively. Regular operations will resume on November 2, 2022.
Due dates for water bill payments in Zone 4 and 5 are moved to November 2 and 3, 2022, respectively.
The DCWD management assures the general public that the operations of its technical departments and 24/7 call center will not be disrupted to ensure continuous water service and offsite customer support. Online water bill payment channels are also available via Landbank iAccess, Link.Biz Portal, and GCash.
For any water service concerns, customers may contact DCWD’s 24-hour call center hotlines at 235-3293, 244-6767, 0927-798-8966, 0925-511-3293 or 0908-441-0653 and chat support in DCWD’s website (www.davao-water.gov.ph) or Facebook page (facebook.com/officialDCWD). (Raynier Roy M. Pahamotang)
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat