LAW ENFORCERS seized about P600,000 in shabu during a raid in Tagum City, Davao del Norte, on October 17.
The police report identified the suspect as Russel Pinton Sardido who was collared when he tried to sell a sachet of shabu to a police agent.
Members of the arresting team included personnel of the Special Drug Enforcement Unit (SDEU) Tagum City Police Station, Davao Norte Police Provincial Office (DNPPO)/Provincial Intelligence Unit (PIU), DNPPO/ Provincial Special Operation Group (PSOG)-PDEU, 1st Davao Norte Police Mobile Force Company (DNPMFC) and Regional Mobile Force Battalion (RMFB) 11.
Also seized from him was 102.5 grams of suspected shabu with an estimated value of P697,000, a weighing scale, and a motorcycle.
Brig Gen Benjamin Silo Jr., director of Police Regional Office 11, vowed to continue its efforts based on peace and security framework.
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled