The Philippines’ leading airline, Cebu Pacific (PSE: CEB), gives everyJuan an early PASSko as it offers its one-of-a-kind travel voucher, the CEB Super Pass, from 10AM on October 10 until October 13, 2022.
For only PHP 99, one-way base fare, customers can purchase an open-dated pass that allows one to travel across the airline’s widest domestic network, whether via Cebu Pacific or Cebgo. Each passenger can also buy all they can and fly only when they can, from October 17, 2022, until November 30, 2023.
“We are very happy to relaunch this well-loved product right in time for the holiday season. Now it’s even easier to give your loved ones the gift of flexible travel, which they can use up until next year,” said Carmina Romero, Cebu Pacific Director for Corporate Communications.
The CEB Super Pass is made available for Juans who place a high value on flexibility, convenience, and affordability for their travels, whether for leisure or business. This was initially launched in 2021 as part of its 25th anniversary celebration, in line with the airline’s promise to keep making travel accessible for everyJuan.
Passengers who have existing Travel Funds may also make use of their virtual wallets to stock up on these vouchers. Get your CEB Super Pass for yourself and for your loved ones.
Visit the Cebu Pacific website: https://bit.ly/CEBSuperPass for more information.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead